ASTRO ON DEMAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
(supplemental to the Astro Residential Subscription Agreement)
- The Astro On Demand (AOD) is a new Astro premium service featuring the latest Hong Kong dramas series.
- AOD is based on Near Video on Demand (NVOD) transmission format which is achieved by providing the same programme/s on a number of TV channels with staggered start times at a cost to the viewer.
- AOD is available for subscription to all active Astro customers with a minimum existing subscription of the Astro Family package currently valued at RM37.95 per month.
- Subscription to the AOD can be made by full drama series (meaning all episodes of a drama title). Subscription by individual episodes is not allowed/available. Subscription to AOD by full drama series are calculated on a subscription rate per episode x the total number of episodes for a drama series/title.
- Customers may alternatively subscribe to AOD by monthly subscription known as Astro On Demand Dragon Pack. Under the Astro On Demand Dragon Pack customers will be entitled to watch all the latest drama series available on AOD service during the said month of subscription. The monthly subscription fees for customers with current subscription to the Dynasty Package is RM39.95 per month and for customers who are not subscribing to the Dynasty Package, the monthly subscription fees is RM54.95 per month.
- Customers may subscribe to AOD by calling 1300 82 8888 or logging on to www.astro.com.my. Any cancellation of AOD drama title is not entertained after the first episode of a drama title is first transmitted. No refund shall be entertained. (In the case of Astro On Demand Dragon Pack, cancellation is permitted at anytime but will be subjected to a RM10.00 administrative fee which is similar to other Astro packages.)
- Astro is not responsible nor liable to you for any cancellation, deferment of release or broadcast time or date, interruptions, suspension or termination of the AOD package/s or any part thereof for any reason whatsoever, whether or not within its control or by any failure, termination or cessation by third parties to provide programming/channels included in the AOD package/s and any force majeure reasons.
- Astro is not liable for any refunds of the subscription fees to the AOD Package/s or any part thereof nor for any claims or costs which arises from Astro's provision of the AOD package/s. Astro reserves the right to accept or reject any offer to subscribe to AOD.
- Customers will be billed on a monthly basis. This will be reflected in the monthly bill statements sent to the customers.
- Customers who have subscribed to Astro On Demand Dragon Pack on special campaign(s) will be subject to the additional terms of such special campaign(s) and in the event that there is a conflict of terms between the special campaign(s) terms and the AOD Terms and Conditions, the terms of the special campaign(s) shall prevail.